3 replies to this topic

#1 Zvonko

Zvonko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:30 AM

Advertisement

Hi All, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative medicine? I've been reading some article about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflamation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain called platinum kush, it has a very high pain suppressing effect. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also find new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement

#2 mmztcass

mmztcass

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Hi:

No I haven't any experience with using cannabis for medicinal use.  Sorry.   :(   Maybe someone here will?

{{{hugs}}}

#3 fireball

fireball

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

I read a study where it lowered FT4.  I've read so much... I don't know where I found it.  Why not ask elaine moore? 

#4 Mela

Mela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:20 PM

it could be very interesting!!!

LivingWithGravesDisease.com is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your health care provider.

The documents in this website are the sole property of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. They may not be redistributed or sold for profit in ANY WAY without consent of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. Permission is granted for the copying of these documents ONLY for one's own personal use or redistribution to others on a strictly informational and NON-profit basis, provided that: A.) these documents are not edited or modified in any way, B.) LivingWithGravesDisease.com is not held responsible or liable for its content and C.) this notice and the disclaimer below remain attached in their entirety.

© Copyright 2000-2014 All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service