Help Let Others Know About The Livingwithgravesdisease.com Website! - The Lounge - Living with Graves Disease

Advertisement

Photo

Help Let Others Know About The Livingwithgravesdisease.com Website!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

Advertisement

Now that the website is getting close to being all setup, we need everyone's help in marketing the website's URL. The more premium websites that link to the https://www.livingwithgravesdisease.com website the higher the Google ranking and the easier for other sufferers to find us.

Please go to your most visited website that you visit about Graves' Disease or Thyroid conditions and let them know about our website. Ask them to link to Living with Graves Disease, www.livingwithgravesdisease.com. Tell them it is a website about Graves' Disease and Thyroid resources
and support for patients.

Why not add to this posting to let others know which sites you sent this information to.

Jeff

Advertisement

#2 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:16 AM

http://www.elaine-moore.com/

I used the contact form to suggest Elaine visit, join and list the website as a resource.

#3 cd3764

cd3764

Very Prolific Member

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1781 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

http://www.elaine-moore.com/

I used the contact form to suggest Elaine visit, join and list the website as a resource.

Elaine already mentioned Mediboard in a few places on her site, including providing a link.

I emailed her awhile back to appraise her of the name change, etc. and she told me she'd
get with her website administrator to update.

I checked her site and it appears she has our new name listed under her resource links.
Unfortunately, the link for our site brings the person to her site. I just sent her an email
to appraise her of this.

It would be great if she joined here - she does seem very busy with the Q&A Forum on her
website and a couple others I stumbled upon.

#4 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:10 AM

Thanks for following up with Elaine about this.

#5 Lolly

Lolly

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:32 AM

Jeffrey I will spread the word around and get some sites to put up the link on there boards.

Lolly

#6 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:52 AM

Thanks Lolly :)

#7 cd3764

cd3764

Very Prolific Member

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1781 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

I am thrilled to report that we "moved up a notch"....actually a number of notches....on Elaine Moore's site.

You see, I notified Elaine of our name change and the change was made. However, the link to our site didn't
work - it brought you back to Elaine's site.

I notified Valerie and, not only did she correct the link but, she moved us up to the second spot on "Elaine's
Favorites" right under the AHSTA site!!!! (we used to be near the bottom)

Valerie thanked me for the fact that our board mentions Elaine's site and hers as our top two links.

Good stuff is happening :)

#8 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

Great news! Thanks for following up.

Yes, things are happening. We have moved up on Bing.com and I'm hopeful that we will eventually move up on Google. The best way to move up is for us to be linked from more visible (important) sites.

Jeff

#9 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Publisher

• Publisher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:08 AM

Some more exciting news. LivingwithGravesDisease.com is now in the top 5 for search results for "Graves Disease" on Google!

Jeff

#10 Christine

Christine

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

That's great news, Jeff! We're movin' on up!

Best Wishes,
Chris

LivingWithGravesDisease.com is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your health care provider.

The documents in this website are the sole property of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. They may not be redistributed or sold for profit in ANY WAY without consent of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. Permission is granted for the copying of these documents ONLY for one's own personal use or redistribution to others on a strictly informational and NON-profit basis, provided that: A.) these documents are not edited or modified in any way, B.) LivingWithGravesDisease.com is not held responsible or liable for its content and C.) this notice and the disclaimer below remain attached in their entirety.

© Copyright 2000-2014 All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service