Monica

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

Advertisement

Angel:

Some where in one of the other threads you had asked how I was doing now. I answered but I can't remember which thread it was so I just started a new one. :D So here's the gist of what I wrote plus some:

Thanks for asking, I am doing much better. My BF and I have been on and off, but we had a really nice time for Valentine's Day so we shall see what happens.

AFter having the flu New Year's Eve, I now have a crappy cold. This blows (literally) because I never get sick. Up until about 4 years ago, I had a 10 year stretch of not getting sick. Usually I only catch something about every 2-3 years so I'm not sure what's up with me now. I think it might be too much sugar since I've let it creep back into my diet. I wondered at first if I might be hypo but I don't have any brain-fog, hair falling out, panic attacks or swelling thyroid which are all tell-tale signs that my levels are low. Thyroid wise I feel great so who knows.

Could be stress. My new job at the census bureau has me hopping. I hosted a job fair today and was so happy to prove my boss wrong when he didn't think much of my idea to have it to begin with. Now he is thinking about adopting my format to have in other counties. Cool beans.

I asked last week if you had had a chance to see your doctor yet and talk to him about your low resting HR while exercising. That was so bizarre. Also has your appetite improved any? Didn't you change your medication while waiting on Armour? So what's up with you?

Advertisement

#2 AngelTrujillo

AngelTrujillo

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:38 AM

Hello Monica,
I am sorry our thread got lost LOL. with all the changes things like that would be easy to loose in this forem.
I am so glad you had a great valitines day!! I hope things look up for you and yoru BF. I know relationships can be hard at times and very stressful in them selves.
I get sick very easily too. I never use to get sick that much. Like you I would go years with out even a cold, now I get every little bug that passes by and then it multiplues into something now so pleasent. Usualy toncilitis and sinus issues.
No I have not been able to see my doctor. We are having to move soon. Our landlord is selling the house we are renting so the extra mony has to go for a depsoit, first and last months rent and all of that. It really adds up and is expesive to move.
My heart feels much better ofter being on the nutri meds. Appitite is still not really there. I have adopted to eating some fruit and greek yogurt for breakfast and lunch if I am not hungry. I still gained another 10 pounds though. I am also walking and doing some light excersize even though it hurts to do so. The past 2 days I was painting the inside of the house so that was a lot of excersize LOL.
Resting heart rate has returned to 65beats a minute than goodness and I now feel much better int aht department. that was scary and very hard to deal with without panicking.

I hope you are able to get some rest and to relax.

Hugs
Angel

LivingWithGravesDisease.com is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your health care provider.

The documents in this website are the sole property of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. They may not be redistributed or sold for profit in ANY WAY without consent of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. Permission is granted for the copying of these documents ONLY for one's own personal use or redistribution to others on a strictly informational and NON-profit basis, provided that: A.) these documents are not edited or modified in any way, B.) LivingWithGravesDisease.com is not held responsible or liable for its content and C.) this notice and the disclaimer below remain attached in their entirety.

© Copyright 2000-2014 All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service