#1 strikeymate

strikeymate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Advertisement

Hi, 

most forums have a way to notify you by email when a certain topic has been replied to. I have put a tick in "follow this topic" but so far no notification. Is there another way to make this happen... or does one need to log in all the time to see if you have been answered on a topic? It's probably there somewhere but this old beggar needs to trip over it to find it hehe. :unsure:

Thanks... Mike

Advertisement

#2 Misty

Misty

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hi Mike,

At the top right, to the left of your name, there's a square icon. If you hover over it it says Notifications, and if you click on it it says Notifications and Options. Options takes you to an entire page where you can specify what you want to be notified about.

I had to stumble around to find it myself.

Best,

Yvonne, remission since 2005 

LivingWithGravesDisease.com is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your health care provider.

The documents in this website are the sole property of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. They may not be redistributed or sold for profit in ANY WAY without consent of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. Permission is granted for the copying of these documents ONLY for one's own personal use or redistribution to others on a strictly informational and NON-profit basis, provided that: A.) these documents are not edited or modified in any way, B.) LivingWithGravesDisease.com is not held responsible or liable for its content and C.) this notice and the disclaimer below remain attached in their entirety.

© Copyright 2000-2014 All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service