Just Popping In To Say Hi It's Been A Long Time - The Lounge - Living with Graves Disease

Advertisement

Photo

Just Popping In To Say Hi It's Been A Long Time

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lolly

Lolly

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Advertisement

Hi all,

Haven't been on here in a long while, thought I would let you all know  those that remember me that I am still around and coping the best I can, with a busy life and family and of course still thyroid and other health issues not getting any younger here, I hope you are all getting the help you need from these great people who helped me when I was first DX with Graves back in 2005. Granny Chris made some great and lasting friends too... Keep up the good work and hope that some of the oldies still remember me because once seen never forgotten :P

Lolly UK

Advertisement

#2 mmztcass

mmztcass

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:39 PM

Hi Lolly:

Nice of you to pop in.  It's good that I can keep in touch with you elsewhere on the Internet.  I still have issues with my thyroid which I keep it as balanced as I can.  I know that for many of us we do the best we can by being proactive.

{{{hugs}}}

#3 Lolly

Lolly

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hi Linda,

You do a grand job on here. we were all about the same time, nice that we can keep in touch other than forums. Nice to see how others are doing and I still like to help where I can but first I have to help myself. Sharing are knowledge helps others too. :)

LivingWithGravesDisease.com is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your health care provider.

The documents in this website are the sole property of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. They may not be redistributed or sold for profit in ANY WAY without consent of LivingWithGravesDisease.com. Permission is granted for the copying of these documents ONLY for one's own personal use or redistribution to others on a strictly informational and NON-profit basis, provided that: A.) these documents are not edited or modified in any way, B.) LivingWithGravesDisease.com is not held responsible or liable for its content and C.) this notice and the disclaimer below remain attached in their entirety.

© Copyright 2000-2014 All rights reserved.

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service